Monday, January 11, 2010

Becky Brown said...

I remember:

-Ashley's snake
-Kirby the pig (and wasn't there also a Hoover?)
-The little corgi dog
-Ovaltine
-Homemade ice cream
-Deer head in the Carolina room
-Watching a baptism in the pool
-David tricking Tommy into eating a really hot pepper
-The trampoline
-Earline the deer
-Fireside devotionals
-Potato gun shooting (not me doing the shooting!)
-Playing "Romans vs. Christians" in the field
-Watching celebrity golf on the TV in the apartment (This must have been right after Ashley & Earl moved in)
-Consistently missing the turn onto Starline Dr. and having to turn around and get it the second time :)
-Singing karaoke by the pool
-Ivy's surprise birthday party
-"Yodeling" for Ashley one time in the car from there to church after hanging out that day
-Little plaques with sayings
-Heating up my backside at the fire in the Carolina room
-The fish pond
-Annie's baptism before coming over there for a sleepover

You all (David & Sherry and your children & grandchildren) have been such a blessing to so many people. I am glad that everyone has a chance now to be able to give something back. (Though, obviously, I hate what happened to open up this opportunity for service.) Tommy and I are praying for you.

Love,
Becky Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment