Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kayla said...

Wow! Where to begin?

I was in your home often between 6th and 9th grade. I have so many memories that its hard to know where to begin. I remember swimming and your wonderful daughters trying to teach me to dive (I still can't dive). I remember sleeping in Ashley's room on, what seemed like a tiny bed. Sometimes one of us (usually Ashley) ended up sleeping on the floor. I remember countless hours in your kitchen, eating and talking about many things. I remember learning about "gibberish" while sitting on the porch swing. I remember learning how to speak it to. I remember when the Carolina room was built. I remember sleeping in there with Ashley, April, and Devon. I remember that it was hard to sleep between the sound of crickets and the cold. I remember playing nintendo in the Carolina room. Ashley and April had a cheat book they were using. I remember my mom driving me out to your place one hot summer day in a car with no AC with my little brother and sister in the back. She said that she must love me to be willing to do that. Most of all I remember the people that lived there. Some of the sweetest people I've met. And I'm glad that THEY are okay, because it wasn't the house that gave me memories, it was the people who lived there that did. For that, I must thank you and praise GOD for you.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment