My favorite time of year to visit the Ard's home was summer. I'll never forget the fist time I went to their house, it was such a peaceful place. I loved the surrounding trees, big front porch and the quiet country feel. I don't think I'll ever forget going swimming in the pool and then getting hit by the "sub zero" temps in the Carolina room on your way to the frog covered bathroom. I'm so glad that Allen and I could help with Earl's surprise swim party at the Ard's; just one of many great get togethers. Winter was also a great time at the Ard's including spending time with friends on New Years eve and playing games by the fire in the Carolina room.
I'll forever be in awe of Sherry & David's love for animals. I couldn't believe how devoted they were to all their birds, deers, squirrels, pigs, dogs, etc. and petting my first deer was totally amazing.
I know that when they rebuilt, wonderful memories will continue to be made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment