Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nicki said...

Hm...I am afraid that I'm not very good at these kinds of things--I never know what to say. If I go with describing a memory, I think that I would have to describe pretty much my earliest memory (which I'm sure Aunt Sherry has heard a million times). I remember sitting on a lunch table after preschool watching the older girls do ballet. I was waiting for my mom to pick me up, and when she came, she told me that she had a surprise for me! She had brought Aunt Sherry!! YAY!! I was so excited and happy, I can't even find words for it. So that's my amazing memory...I spent more time introducing it. ANYWAY, mom has told me that this happened on multiple occasions, but I guess those are the things that I've always liked best--the regular things that bring you contentment...like lounging in the pool with Aunt Sherry while Uncle David cleaned it (hehe), or getting hugs before going to bed. I like hugs alot and ya'll give really good ones.

Well, that's my epic Dickensian comment (wasn't it compelling?). I love you guys SO much!! You're the best in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment